The results for the 3rd and 4th grade STAAR assessments will be available online by Mid-June. Follow these steps to access your child’s scores from a laptop or computer (not a phone or tablet):
1) Go to the Texas Assessment Management System (TAMS), which is available at www.texasassessment.com.
2) Click “Log in to Student Portal” OR
3) Click “Lookup Student Access Code” and enter your child’s first name only, social security number (in the PEIMS ID field), and birthday and then click “Go” to get the Access Code.
4) The Access Code can then be used to log in, with your student’s birthday, on the previous screen.
5) When you successfully log in, you will see all of your student’s test scores. You can click on any test to get a break down of how your student did in each area of the test, the number of questions they got correct, and the level of proficiency obtained.
6) You can obtain your student’s Confidential Student Reports (CSR) by clicking the “Download PDFs” button on the top right of the page.
Click this link to find out more information about accessing your child's STAAR scores online. https://biteable.com/watch/tea-student-data-portal-1346226/
If you have difficulty accessing this information or get an error and are unable to login for any reason (e.g., an incorrect or absent Social Security Number), please contact our office at 903-712-1900.